Here are some ideas for raising funds to get you thinking…
- Run a marathon
- Host a coffee morning at home or at church
- Hold a bake sale
- Plan a BBQ or a dinner
- Hold a fashion show
- Hold a sale: a jumble sale, or a table top sale, or a car boot sale
- Bake cakes and sell them
- Bake pancakes
- Auction promises
- Do odd jobs around the neighbour
- Sell your crafts: knitting, baking, cards, etc.
- Host a board game marathon or an XBox night and get sponsored to have fun
- Coin collection. Find a suitable container (jam jar or milk bottle) and fill it with your pennies.
- Coin laying. Get the church or school to bring coins and use them to fill the outline of a word or a picture.
- Arrange a dance evening.
- Hold a plant sale.
- Host a quizz night.
- Contact your local businesses or family or friends to donate prizes and hold a raffle.
Come up with your own idea and contact us to add it to this list!
We can set up a fundraising page on our website. This page will have a Charity Checkout button on it, which will allow people to donate securely to your cause or event. We are not on JustGiving and all online fundraising is done from our website through Charity Checkout.
We can post your event on our Facebook page and tweet about it from our Twitter account to help spread the news!
If you are doing a sponsored event, we can provide you with a Gift Aid Sponsorship form with the EI logo on it. Just contact us at the office.
We can provide you with a poster to help you advertise your event. Just contact us at the office.
If you have need help a way not listed, please contact us at the office to see if we can help you.